CTU Training Solutions is looking for a driven sales professional to develop and profitably grow our B2B Corporate Sales channel. The Corporate Sales Manager will identify corporate and enterprise accounts along with other top prospects, ultimately closing the deal to secure business opportunities.
The ideal candidate brings high-energy, persistence and the ability to contribute as a team player.
Essential Job Responsibilities
Corporate (B2B) Sales:
- Develop a strategic sales approach coupled with tactical implementation to sell our range of products to corporate and enterprise accounts, including institutional accounts
- Identify new sales channels and prospects while building the business case to pursue these out-of-the-box channels or sales prospects
- Manage affiliate marketing programs
- Affiliate site merchandising, optimization, and analysis for increased traffic and conversion
- Execute on closing business opportunities
- Translate sales data and market research into viable business strategies linked to B2B channel growth
- Establish and build corporate partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree required. A degree in business or a related field is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in account management, Corporate Sales or other related sales experience.
- Prior B2B corporate sales and account management experience is required.
- Proven success in consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Ability to identify and build relationships with key decision makers across an organization
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing and implementing account plans and sales strategies
- Strong work ethic
- Polished communication skills
The salary R25 000-R35 000