CTU Training Solutions is looking for a Civil Engineering Lecturer at our Pretoria campus.
This is a contract position, with a possibility to be extended.
You will be lecturing the following subjects:
- Building Administration N4 – N6,
- Building & Structural Surveying N4 – N6,
- Building & Structural Construction N4 – N6
- Mathematics N4 – N6
- Honours/Degree in Civil Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant, lecturing/industry experience.
- Management and Teaching in tertiary environment (preferably FET College)
- Computer literacy is essential especially in MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
- SACE Registration.
- Curriculum and assessment knowledge.
- Demonstrate a history of student through-put, pass rate and understanding.
Key Performance Areas:
- Management of Report 191 curriculum and assessments (Engineering)
- Offer academic and educational leadership
- Promote quality teaching and learning.
- Monitor student performance.
- Lesson planning and preparation.
- Classroom management and supervision.
- Provide academic support to learners
- Create an environment that is conducive to learning
- Attend relevant training workshops and apply where necessary.
- Assist with additional academic support.
- Participate in and manage all other related teaching responsibilities
The salary: R12 000-R15 000
Start date: ASAP